Our client is dynamic and customer focused global power solution leader specializing in a corporation of complimentary business units that design, manufacture, distribute, sales and service of engines and related technologies. These include Electrical Power Generation systems, filtrations, fuel systems, controls, air handling and emission solutions.
We are recruiting for the positions of:
1.) Talent Management Specialist/HR Manager, Talent Management
To drive development and implementation of talent management infrastructure, framework, and strategies to support the organization, These includes but not limited to talent resourcing, reward system and retention initiatives
- Support HR Leader to develops and drive sales and customer centric workforce development initiative
- Drives integrated strategy for talent mesourcing, reward and retention strategy
- Drive sustainable performance and career management strategies
- Fortification end implementation of employees and leadership talent programs.
- Design and implement mentoring and coaching programme
- Designing and developing innovative and high affect talent management programs and processes to improve the depth and diverseness of workforce
- Giving proficient consultation on all phases of talent management such as succession management, assessment, talent pipelines, selection processes and so on.
- Support HR Leader to develop and execute an incorporated approach to development, learning and talent management.
- Relevant Bachelors degree from reputable institution.
- Degree in the field of Human Resources or/and relevant global and local HR Certification
At least successful 5-7 years of experience in Talent Management team is required.
- Proven achievement in talent management role
- Ability to develop and maintain highly effective relationships, externally and internally.
- Ability to influence professionals of senior management level.
- Solid sense of confidentiality aqd discretion.
- Outstanding interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills.
2.) Learning & Development Manager
To drive a turnkey solution in supporting a learning organization including leading the excellent operation of a joint Training Centre and achievement of 100% Annual Technical Training plan.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining the local training schedule & overseeing the course schedule and 100% achievement of Annual Technical Training plan.
- Leads, coaches, mentors, directs and evaluates the work of trainers in the region
- Defines the Q2Q program of trainers and responsible for the day to day operations, processes and budget management of the training canter
- To ensure highest quality training to customers and maintain the training equipment inventory and communicate needs to supervisor
- Ensures the training center complies to corporate service training and statutory standards
- Responsible for technical training liaison to Africa’s regional lead. Conducts quarterly meeting with business leaders to confirm local training needs and priorities
- Provides monthly reports to supervisor/management on technical & other learning development activities
- University degree required, level 5 minimum (National Certificate or Diploma), level 6 preferred (Higher Diploma or Graduate Degree)
- Must have strong computer skills (PC programs — Word, Excel, etc.; Cummins applications – INSITE, Lotus Notes, etc.).
- Minimum of 8 years with at least 3 in similar position
- Proven core competencies in skills and curriculum development and corporate academy experience
- Competencies and Training need analysis
- Facilitation and teaming logistic management core in skills & effective and professional communication skills at all levels
- Able to manage pressure and time effectively and efficiently
- Must work with little supervision, independently and must also be able to work in team (team player)
- Must have adequate planning skills, budgeting skills and organization skills
- Must be willing to invest the time necessary to provide the highest quality training possible
- Bilingual ability will confer advantage
Application Closing Date
4th February, 2013
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume quoting Job Ref Number as the Mail subject to: