Deloitte Nigeria LLP is an international firm that delivers results and creates lasting value. We work side-by-side with our clients to develop and implement innovative strategies and solutions.
Deloitte offers a world of opportunities for individuals with unquenchable thirst for knowledge, passion for success, an excellent spirit, innovative mind and impeccable integrity.
We are looking for top flight professionals in our Lagos office.
Job Title: Learning and Development Manager
The successful candidate will be required to develop a robust infrastructure to include all technical, soft skills, compliance, management and leadership training. The candidate will also be required to design and deliver nontechnical courses as a major part of the role and must demonstrate an external network via which non-technical training can be 5ourced, hosted and delivered. The Learning and Development Manager will report to the Talent Partner
To be successful in this role, candidate must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Masters degree in Human Resource Management or Psychology
- Bachelors degree (second class upper division)
- CIPM/CIPD membership
- Ability to effectively and confidently communicate and build rapport with all grades of staff
- Commitment to job and self- development
- Excellent team building skills
- Excellent communications skills (oral and written)
- Advanced IT skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to cope with pressure and varied workload; multi-tasking
- Prior experience with other reputable professional services firm will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
4th February, 2013
Method of Application
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in the position, please send your detailed CV to:
Click Here To Apply Online
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.