What advice would you give to marketing newcomers?
1. Marketing has to be a passion point. Understand what true marketing is and then decide if you want to build a career in marketing or not.
2. Career is a marathon, and not a sprint. Don’t chase short term sprints and sprinters. Enjoy the run.
3. Always know your real priorities. More often than not, we chase the wrong dreams.
4. Try to figure out how you will measure your life (Clayton Christensen’s brilliant perspective). It’s life altering.
5. Family is always first. Nothing else matters more than them.
6. Never stop learning.
7. Take care of your team. World class people build world class brands.
8. Never lose humility.